Waste to energy
Is the use of modern combustion and biological technologies to recover energy from urban wastes. Conversion of waste to energy falls low in the pyramid of waste management. It is less preferred in comparison to reduce reuse and recycle; but, conversion of waste to energy is still a very valid and viable route for managing and reducing waste, at the time of utilizing its recycled products allowing to provide a cleaner and healthier environment to society.
We can summarize the process of biofuel production and electricity generation in five main steps:
from the process
Advantages of waste to energy conversion:
- Reduction of carbon emission
- Avoid methane emissions from landfills
- Reduction of reliance on fossil fuel
- Benefit to the local community and economy
- Avoidance of disposal costs and landfill taxes
- Production and user of energy
We offer the possibility of generating photovoltaic electricity, a form of power generation through light and inexhaustible energy, whose source is the sun. Production of photovoltaics the compounds made through solar panels of a number of solar cells containing photovoltaic material, taking light transformed to be stored in batteries and used when needed. The transformation of sunlight into electricity has taken a big boost worldwide due to the growing demand for energy from renewable sources. The sun is a resource that is always present making it a key element in the solutions for a sustainable future.The construction of these systems is fast, modular and easily adapted to the specific needs of the sector, houses, buildings, streetlights, agricultural applications, reaching farms to serve entire cities.
Windmills have been used since ancient times for agricultural work essentially as milling grain, lifting water, etc. Turning wind into usable energy, humans have made use of this tool for multiple activities for decades, becoming a way of producing energy from the action of the wind. Green Rock Energy Solutions Inc, Through the use of modern and environmentally friendly turbines, has clear objectives of protecting the environment by reducing the environmental impact representing other conventional energy.
These wind farms will reduce the production of atmospheric emissions and pollutants. In partnership with leading companies in the wind energy sector we offer financing and construction of wind farms.
Advantages of Wind Power:
- It’s sustainable. Wind is actually a form of solar energy. Winds are caused by the heating of the atmosphere by the sun, the rotation of the Earth and the Earth’s surface irregularities. For as long as the sun shines and the wind blows, the energy produced can be harnessed to send power across the grid.
- Wind power is cost-effective, and a clean fuel source. Wind energy doesn’t pollute the air like power plants that rely on combustion of fossil fuels, such as coal or natural gas, which emit particulate matter nitrogen oxides, and sulfur dioxide—causing human health problems and economic damages.
- Wind turbines can be built on existing farms or ranches. This greatly benefits the economy in rural areas, where most of the best wind sites are found. Farmers and ranchers can continue to work the land because the wind turbines use only a fraction of the land.
Water is the source of life and energy resource, which is why we know how to channel and use that energy in the most efficient and friendly way with the environment thus taking advantage of the rivers and streams from hydropower and new TOROIDAL systems. Green Rock Energy Soltion Inc, provides the ability to build and finance hydroelectric and toroidal systems up to 50MW after a proper study of risks, to make this energy source a reality.
Advantages of Hydro generation:
- The energy generated through hydropower relies on the water cycle, which is driven by the sun, making it a renewable power source, making it a more reliable and affordable source than fossil fuels that are rapidly being depleted.
- This energy is fueled by water, so it’s a clean fuel source, meaning it won’t pollute the air like power plants that burn fossil fuels, such as coal or natural gas.
- Some hydropower facilities can quickly go from zero power to maximum output. Because hydropower plants can generate power to the grid immediately, they provide essential back-up power during major electricity outages or disruptions.